Thursday, August 16, 2012

QUICK PROJECT ~ ~ ~





Yes, it was! In the description that was published regarding today's class, I boldly said they would learn to finish a pillow with a proddy edge. The only thing I didn't get done at home was A PILLOW!!!! I brought along my frame, cutter, linen and a handfull of red and black wool. After a nice supper at Ickeys bar and Grille with friends ~ voila! a pillow was born!! So as advertised, they will learn to proddy a pillow edge!! I will send you the name of 'the home' where I'm sure they'll be taking me!!!

So, today's the day ~ I'll let you know how it goes!!!
Alice


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

jody said...

love it! enjoy your day!!!

acorn hollow said...

It looks great. and lunch sound fun so it was a complete loss:)
Cathy