Friday, April 12, 2013

MORE LOCAL COLOR ~ ~ ~






Yesterday's dyeing ~ antiquey colors ~ maybe I wasn't feeling so 'bright' yesterday!!!













This is the little dish granddaughter, Jordyn, made in her pottery class for me! I love it!




Last night, son Ted J(on the far right) was in "ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A FOURTH GRADER", put on by our local Bicentennial committee. It was a fun, free event putting local 'celebrities' (Ted is head of the local Little League Association and a coach) against a bevy of fourth graders! It was great fun and Teddy even sang a bit of The Candy Man from Willy Wonka ~ that was entertaining! By the way ~ the fourth graders won!!!





Packing for tomorrow's show so I better keep moving! Hope to see many of you hooker girls there!!





Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Julia said...

Your colors are just right for me. They are just beautifully delicious.
Nine pottery and a great unique gift.

It must have been a fun night and a great pride for the kids to have won.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
JB

Rebecca said...

Beautiful colors!

Jacque. said...

ohmygosh, those are some beautiful colors you have been dyeing! Wow...it's been a long time since I dyed wool, but it was truly something I enjoyed! Hope you're having fun at the show.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Alice ~
I hope you had a great show. So sorry I had to miss it again this year!
Hugs :)
Lauren