Friday, April 16, 2010

SETTING UP FOR A SHOW ~ ~ ~

Just a quick pic of some of the wool I dyed this week!  These are the odds and ends that I throw in the pots and then price out as remnants. I really got some beautiful colors this time!  I dyed for three days while I was doing billing and all the myriad of things that go on around here to keep us going!  We just returned from setting up for the Gathered Treasures Show (link at the left) and now I must hustle my bustle and get ready to go to the HomeBuilders Reverse Raffle!!!  I hope it's fun and hope we win the big pot ~ $1500 !!!!  Now that would make for a fun evening!  I'll take some pix of the show tomorrow and hopefully get them posted before I leave for Pennsylvania!! Most of the booths were set up and it's going to be a fabulous primitive show!!  The mister is looking for me ~ ta ta for now!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck toward winning the 1500.00
The dye job looks great

Linda said...

Alice I hope to make it to the show tomorrow. I will introduce myself to you if I do.
Linda/simplycountryseasons

Rugs and Pugs said...

Alice ~
Hpe you tell me tomorrow you were the big winner!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

We didn't win ~ but a couple of our friends did!! That was nice for them!! And our kids won some nice gift baskets!!! And I'm dead on my kiester!!! Linda, I hope you get to come tomorrow ~ can't wait to meet you! The show looks beautiful ~ such nice things!!!