Thursday, August 15, 2013

THE PRESIDENTS ~ ~ ~


The Presidents is one of the featured displays at Sauder Rug week rug show!

Nola Heidbreder hooked all 44 Presidents over this past year!

Amazing work!

Nola is a rug hooking teacher from St. Louis and is a bundle of energy!

She has done a wonderful job capturing the essence of each of these men!













I had trouble with blogger in the middle of the post ~ there is more to add about Nola and her sister, Linda Pietz, who did the knitted versions of the Presidents ~ I will edit it when I get to my computer!! At any rate, enjoy the photos!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Kim said...

That's incredible!

weaverpat said...

Amazing!!!
Also amazingly sad, I realized I couldn't name half of them...

Rugs and Pugs said...

So good to see you. Your rug is looking wonderful!
Hugs :)
Lauren