Friday, August 16, 2013

SAUDER RUG SHOW ~ ~ ~

Just a quick post of rug pictures. Today is the last day of class and then I'm heading to the lake! We check out of the Sauder Inn this morning (which is a wonderful place to stay) and then pack up the wool mess that I made in the hooking room. Actually, I neatened up (is that a word, i wonder) last night before I left the hooking room. After dinner, we go back and hook and eat cookies ~ Sauder has a great bakery on site and there's a little display in the lobby for our snacking pleasure! One sweet friend drinks scotch!!!! We have the best time and there's lots of gals stopping thru in the evening, that it's one long gabfest!!

If you double click on the photo, you can get a closer look. Again,I took these with the iPad ~ not as good as my phone pix! But enjoy, anyway!!






















































That's it for today! We've had a fabulous time here ~ if you at all have the chance to come to Sauder next year, make your way to western Ohio! Such a fun inspiring time!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

The Eveningstitcher said...

Alice...it was a good show this year! I really loved the exhibit of sewn rugs. The colors were just gorgeous! It was so nice seeing you yesterday...your rug is beautiful!! Have fun at the lake!

dulcy said...

Fantastic and inspiring!!

xo
dulcy

Julia said...

Thanks for the nice rug show Alice, It's nice to see the different photos that my blogger friends show on their blogs. It gives me a perspective on what is on display a Sauder Village.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend.
Hugs,
JB

Three Sheep Studio said...

So many gorgeous rugs !
So much talent in one place. ;)
Thanks for sharing.
Rose