Monday, January 2, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


We had our lake neighbors over for pork and sauerkraut New Years Day! We're toasting our friends, Diane and Greg, who were on their way to Florida!

Yes ~ I'm still out here in blog land but it's hard to tell! I spent an hour reading blog posts tonite. Not only haven't I posted but haven't been reading them either! Nice to see what everyone is up to!

Maybe I'll get back in the groove ~ I hope you're all well and ready to tackle a new year!!!!

Alice


posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Julia said...

Hi Alice, Happy New Year to you and your family. It's nice reading your blog again. Thanks for your visit and comment on my blog.
Winter is here and I'm longing for spring already. In the mean time, stay safe and healthy.
Wishing you much Joy, Peace, Love, Hope and Contentment in 2017 and much hooking.
Hugs,
Julia

Kim said...

Happy New Year Alice and Sonny!

Saundra said...

You and Sonny are such jetsetters how could you have time to hook? He surely does like to wine and dine his lady. Happy New Year.

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Happy New Year ~ Groove Away!!
;-)
L