Friday, May 22, 2015




I've been in the dye pots all week getting ready for the Western Reserve Hook-in next Saturday!


My booth at the From Our Hands show a couple of weeks ago.


It was a great show focused on needle arts and related antiques. Lori Corelis and Rebekah Smith are wonderful show promoters ~ I was glad to be in their midst!!


The trillium is done now ~ I love wildflowers!

We 're off to a fun lake weekend ~ going to Kelley's Island tomorrow ~ A combination of business and pleasure! I hope you enjoy your holiday weekend!

Alice

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Yummy wools Alice!
We were so happy you could join us at FOH!

Have an awesome weekend!
L

Saundra said...

Look at all that wooley goodness.

Saundra

Robin Leuschen said...

Yummy colors. Have a fun and safe weekend !
Robin

weaverpat said...

Those are some really enticing colors! Hope the show goes well.

Happy Memorial Day!

kelley said...

love the sight of all the dye pots at work...and the wool is making my mouth water...

Saundra said...

Alice, I purchased BlogPress from Apple and have tried to post comments on other people's blog and it doesn't work. Maybe I'm not following the proper procedure. Have tried going to my blog, reading the person's blog and trying to comment but nothing happens. Then I tried opening BlogPress first and tapping on my blog and there's nothing but gobbly gook.

Have also tried to find a tutorial on how to work the damn app and can't find one. All I found was this great picture of what someone else has managed to do to do a blog post but don't know how they did it because the screen on my iPad sure doesn't look like that.

Do I need a certain amount of GB? I have an iPad2 with the lesser amount of GB, does that matter?