Monday, December 21, 2015

GOOD MORNING ~ ~ ~





This is our antique sleigh holding our first-ever artificial tree! First ever in my life! Time got away from us and I brought up my kitchen tree which is already decorated. Sonny, actually, was a little happy ~ he cuts the tree, brings it home, and decorates it! He felt like he lucked out this year! And you know what, it works!



I love the way the sunlight is streaming in the window. No sun here today ~ this was last week!

We went to a fun party at our kids' friends house this weekend! Good food and lots of laughs ~ we so appreciate being included. They have a white elephant exchange and this grandma was the lucky recipient of the gag gift ~ a red sequined thong!!!! Of all people! They got a lot of mileage out of that one!! Thanks Brigette and John for inviting us!!

I took pizza pull-apart muffins. You can find the recipe on my Pinterest page under 'Bread Box' - it is always a hit!

Have a happy Monday!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Love the tree in the sleight and all the wonderful toys!
Simplicity is good!

L

Saundra said...

Love the sleigh, tree, antiques and just everything. Beautiful home.

Julia said...

Beautiful decorations. The angel is my favourite.
Merry Christmas.

Hugs,
JB

imsteelefullofscrap said...

Beautiful I so need to come over and see how pretty your home looks and um buy wool lol

jan said...

No picture of you modeling your gift? Too funny. ...jan

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thanida said...

Thanks for giving me the useful blog. I think I need it! 
ดูบอลสด
ผลบอลเมื่อคืน
ผลบอลสด