Monday, December 21, 2015

GOOD MORNING ~ ~ ~





This is our antique sleigh holding our first-ever artificial tree! First ever in my life! Time got away from us and I brought up my kitchen tree which is already decorated. Sonny, actually, was a little happy ~ he cuts the tree, brings it home, and decorates it! He felt like he lucked out this year! And you know what, it works!



I love the way the sunlight is streaming in the window. No sun here today ~ this was last week!

We went to a fun party at our kids' friends house this weekend! Good food and lots of laughs ~ we so appreciate being included. They have a white elephant exchange and this grandma was the lucky recipient of the gag gift ~ a red sequined thong!!!! Of all people! They got a lot of mileage out of that one!! Thanks Brigette and John for inviting us!!

I took pizza pull-apart muffins. You can find the recipe on my Pinterest page under 'Bread Box' - it is always a hit!

Have a happy Monday!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Love the tree in the sleight and all the wonderful toys!
Simplicity is good!

L

Saundra said...

Love the sleigh, tree, antiques and just everything. Beautiful home.

Julia said...

Beautiful decorations. The angel is my favourite.
Merry Christmas.

Hugs,
JB

imsteelefullofscrap said...

Beautiful I so need to come over and see how pretty your home looks and um buy wool lol

jan said...

No picture of you modeling your gift? Too funny. ...jan