Tuesday, August 25, 2015

LARGE LIZARD RUG ~ ~ ~

This large rug was on display at Sauder and made quite a splash!
Gail Dufresne is the designer and she hooked it ~ one of my favorites at the show!

I'm happy to say that Gail is going to teach on another rug hooking cruise that we're going on, the end of September!  Pat Murdoch is the organizer and it sounds like it's going to be lots of fun!  Rug hooking excursions at several of the ports ~ Sonny and I are looking forward to cruising to Nova Scotia  on the Norwegian Dawn! 

Hopefully, I'll be doing some blogging along the way!  I'm blogging via Blogpress on my phone and it doesn't always cooperate with me, the operator!! 

Hope all is well in your world!

Alice

Good grief ~ as I look at my last two posts THAT ARE ALMOST THE SAME,  I think I scare myself!  I really wanted to share all that ~ a lot!