Sunday, January 25, 2015

MARK YOUR CALENDARS ~ ~ ~

This is going to be a fun event!  I'm very excited to be invited to be a vendor at the new "From Our Hands ~ Creative" that Lori Corelis and Rebekah Smith are organizing!  The show they put together in November, in the same venue, was a great success ~ we were shoppers there and loved it, along with so  many others!  These two gals know exactly what to do to bring together great craftsmen and  savvy shoppers,  so you know you're in for a treat!

There will be a day of classes on April 30th, a 'needle-in' on  May 1st along with a preview shopping evening,  and on May 2, a show for the public!!  

Penninsula is a lovely little town, very picturesque so it makes a great destination get-away!  I hope to see many of our friends and customers. I'll keep you posted on  any news and check their website for an updated list of vendors!

It's a snowy day here in Ohio ~ I spent most of it in the office getting things in order!  Good day to be inside!

I hope all of you are well and warm!  Talk to you soon and thanks for stopping by!

Alice

5 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

That ought to be great fun. I hope I can take a class :)
I bet you can't get to Florida soon enough!!!
Hugs,
Lauren

Julia said...

Some great events to look forward to in the spring.
You hang around with the best...

We just had a big snow storm and we are bracing for another.

I wish I could leave for Florida for warmer weather.
Hugs,
JB

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
susan hemann said...

What a fun show. i hope to be able to get there. Have a great day! Sue

jan said...

فني صحي الكويت
شركة تسليك مجارى الكويت شركة تسليك مجارى الكويت